Do you wish to network directly with European NCP Projects?
Here you will find information on
- networking opportunities
- opportunities to participate in relevant NCP flagship events and webinars
- relevant information material for NCPs
- and practical advice for your daily work as a National Contact Point (NCP) within the Horizon 2020 and the future Horizon Europe Programmes
With these support activities the European Commission wishes to
- integrate NCPs from EU Partner Countries into the activities and events available to their counterparts in EU Member States and Countries Associated to Horizon 2020
- create additional cooperation opportunities in the framework programmes Horizon 2020 and the future Horizon Europe.
Who can participate?
NCPs appointed by national authorities in all non-EU countries across the world.
What type of activities?
- Regular newsletters providing relevant information for NCPs in EU Partner Countries.
- Activities to foster linkages between NCP network projects and NCPs in Partner Countries, such as participation in events, streaming- and brokerage services of events or webinars.
- Continuous information service on the new Framework Programme Horizon Europe.
- Provision of relevant information material including e-learning modules.